Societies mission is to create, in the context of specific cultural activities, a reference point for members and its external environment at national level; developing activities related to the disciplines in the field of interest (conferences, seminars, workshops, , technical visits, contacts at the national level, with industry, institutions and universities).
Each Society works in synergy and coordination with all AEIT structures: the General Presidency, the Steering Committee, the Central Office, other Societies, Sections.
Society AEE - "Electricity"
AEE Society is divided into seven thematic groups:
- Electrical Systems Users
- Production of Electricity
- Renewable Energies
- Electric Systems for Transportation
- Transmission of Electricity
- Electricity Market
Society AICT - "Information and Communication Technology”
AITC Society is divided into four thematic groups:
AITC is affiliated to the Federation of Telecommunications Engineers of the European Community (FITCE) and to the "Communications Society" of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Photonics and Electro-optics (FEO)
- Networks and Telecommunication Systems (RST)
- Information Technologies and Internet Applications (TIAI)
- Remote Sensing, Monitoring Systems and Navigation (TMN)
Society AMES - "Microelettronics, Electronics, Semiconductors"
AMES Society is divided into five thematic groups:
- Integrated Circuits, Hybrid and Printed
Society ASTRI - "Science and Technology for Industry and Research"
ASTRI Society is divided into eight thematic groups:
- Reliability and Safety Systems
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Education and Development
- Measurements and Instrumentation